First of all, yes, I am alive. Busy, but alive.
Wish I could take the time to update my blog. It's been a while and we have had/have lots going on here in the Gordon household. Also, I haven't blogged in a while because I figured you didn't want to read post after post about how tired and overwhelmed I am. I wish I could say that I see the light at the end of the tunnel, but, not so much!! Still so much to catch up on, keep up with and accomplish. Ugh, I am a bit exhausted just typing those words.
So, instead of blogging, I am doing all the things that need to be done and those things that I am behind on. But I'm also tired from doing all the the things that I was doing when I should have been doing all the things that I'm behind on.
Got that?
Me neither.
Gotta go now.
Deep breath...
"This too shall pass".