Thursday, October 14, 2010

15 years of wedded bliss!

Married 15 years ago today!
Started dating over 18 years ago!
He is a wonderful man who I KNOW I don't deserve all the time!
He loves me...FOR ME.
(and I KNOW that is hard!)

Mike--I know, life seems to swirl into a bigger and bigger commotion as our kids grow, and we can hardly get a word in edgewise to each other over the dinner chaos or the carpools, figuring who needs to be where and when, or through some drama of one sort or another brewing with our "sweet" children.

In the midst of the cacophony of raising five children and the "stress" that we are facing right now, I hope you know that you are my number one. I love being a mother almost more than anything else I can think of in the whole wide world, second only to getting to be your wife. Our kids will grow up and move away, and though they will always be wrapped around my finger with a vise grip, your place is wrapped around my heart.

So, here's to you and me baby!

I came across this song and just LOVED the message (ok, so the first few lines don't really apply to us, although I suppose we could just insert our own story). I fell in love with the words, the sound of this guys voice and the images! 

Mike, I love dancing with you through the minefields,
in the midst of all the chaos.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 
143-4ever and always!