Sometimes it's just hard to be the mom, ya know?
You're always supposed to be happy and smiling and positive and supportive and slaving and cooking and cleaning and improvising and playing and laughing and teaching and driving and watching and bathing and dressing and cheering and coloring and helping and changing and washing and folding and ironing and advising and singing and reading and kissing and hugging and chopping and grating and listening and counseling and talking and preparing and enjoying.
Sometimes I just don't feel like that.
Sometimes I just want to be left alone in my house --left alone in my clean house--left alone reading books alone and eating anything alone and watching HGTV alone and going to the bathroom alone and showering alone and organizing alone and doing whatever I want alone.
I know that I'll miss all this commotion someday.
Sometimes I wish it was someday. Just for a day . . . or two. Maybe even a whole weekend.
As long as I'm dreaming, I might as well dream big.