HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW JOHN...
You are a whole hand now!!
5 years ago in the wee hours of the early morning, Andrew entered this world and what a blessing he has been to our entire family. The time has flown by at an immense speed and I have tried to cherish every moment, the great, the good and the ugly. I cannot believe that he is a big Kindergartener now--enjoying every moment of it. He is playing soccer and doing awesome. He is a great big brother to Brendan (I just LOVE when they play together and talk together in their own little world) and adores his older brothers and sister). And he has the best voice ever!
I am very proud of this little guy and wish him the BESTEST 5th birthday!
Just for fun...
Andrew Uncensored: A Birthday Interview
Andrew, how do you like being 5 years old?
Ummm, it's good cuz I am big now.
Why don't you tell us something about yourself. What's your favorite TV show?
FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN
(You can thank his older brothers for this one! Makes a mama SO proud!)
How about your favorite food?
Well, I have a lot of favorites
(shocking coming from a Gordon boy)
For breakfast: waffles
For lunch: ham sandwich
For dinner: pasta with white sauce
Do you have a best friend?
Yes, Mikey
(Happy 5th birthday to Mikey tomorrow-9/20)
What's your favorite song?
California Girls
(gulp-another proud mama moment that can be blamed on his big brothers)
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A Fireman
What is your favorite sport?
Soccer and baseball
Who is your favorite athlete?
Kevin Garnett
(didn't even hesitate on that one)
What is your favorite book?
Chicka Chicka 1-2-3
Is there anything else you would like to say?
"Mom, are you done now?"
Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!
I love you all the way to heaven and back---I WIN!!
