Friday, July 25, 2008

Third Time Is A Charm

I have spent a good part of today thinking about this whole blogging thing. I poked around on the internet peeking in at other peoples blogs. Wow, there sure are some creative, talented and opinionated people out there in the blogging world. At one point I started to get overwhelmed thinking that this wasn't such a good idea. I mean really, what do I have to write about that would really be that interesting. I am far from talented or witty in the writing department, not to mention I lack the creative gene and I am not overly opinionated. I then went back to "why" I even considered embarking on this blogging adventure...my kiddos! Yes, they won't have beautiful scrapbooks of all their growing up moments, they won't have baby books filled with records of the date of their "first everything", but maybe, just maybe they will have a blog to look back on remember how crazy it was growing up in our chaotic but loving household. I am hoping that this will be just a little something for all of us...my kids, family, friends and whoever else may stumble across my blog. I am not crazy about the name "Gordon Crew", but it works for now until I can come up with something else! I hope you find this an enjoyable way of keeping up with the comings and goings of the Gordon household.