Today, June 18th, is my Mom's birthday. I want to thank her for so many things... Actually, I can't thank her enough for the things she has done for me. She's always there to guide and protect me. Despite my shortcomings, she's still there, waiting for me with open arms, and accepts me regardless of whether we agree. Anyway, thank you, Mom, for everything. I know I am not a perfect daughter but I have always loved and respected you. You are the most hard working, determined, loving, accepting, spiritual woman I have EVER met. I can only hope to live my life with the grace that you live yours! I thank the Lord for giving me a mother like you. You are a blessing to me. Thank you also for your generosity and understanding. Thanks for being such a wonderful Mom and such a great prayer warrior for me and my family. I pray that the Lord will give you many more years to celebrate as I want to spend more time with you. And today, I wish you good health, more blessings to come and may you have a happy and memorable birthday today! I Love You!
Mom at her graduation..BS Nursing...San Jose State 

Mom and two of her sisters...Clair and Pat....dancing to "We Are Family" at my wedding!!

Mom with Alexander and Matthew. Talk about "prayer warrior"...she was my ROCK during the toughest days of my life!
Mom and her "grand-girls"!
Mom, caught in a down pour in Disney World! Such a trooper in her
Mom and her "grand-girls"!
Mom, caught in a down pour in Disney World! Such a trooper in her
Wal-mart .97 cent poncho!
br>Mom and Mike...loves him like her own son!
Mom and me. I know I posted this picture not too long ago (Mother's Day) but as I was looking through my photos, I realized my mom and I have one more thing in common...always behind the lens! I had more pictures of my mom and "whoever"...just not "my mom and me"! Mom, we will have to do something about that!
Every day since I was born,My mother cared for me.
Now that’s a lot of caring,
As anyone can see.
Please, Lord, protect my mother,
Please, Lord, protect my mother,
And keep her safe from harm,
For she is a cherished person,
With great wisdom, love and charm.
Lord, it’s my mother’s birthday,
Lord, it’s my mother’s birthday,
So please, help her to see
Just how much she means to us,
Her loving family.
By Karl Fuchs
By Karl Fuchs