Sunday, June 21, 2009

In Their Own Words...

In honor of Father's Day this post is dedicated to my dear hubby...the father of our 5 children. Although we will not be spending the day with him (he is at a Conference in Long Beach for the next 3 days), we wanted him to know how much we love him and what a GREAT dad he is.
So, I thought I would ask the kids to help me out with this post today.
In their own words...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY!!

"We love you the BEST because..."

Alexander: "You are always there for me and I love that I can talk sports with you. You are fun and you play catch with me and throw the football with me too.

Matthew: "You encourage me in all that I do. You make great Sunday breakfasts and you work hard so that you can help pay for all my sports programs."

Catherine: "You take very good care of me and you buy me treats and ice-cream. You call me 'Pookie' and that makes me happy".

Andrew: "You turn on my favorite shows in the morning when I wake up. You take me on walks and buy me gum-balls at the gym"

Brendan: "DaDaDaDa"

(Now let's hope this is one of the times that Mike actually reads my blog!)


Thanks for all you do for me and our children.
"We love you the mostest,
all the way to heaven and back...
WE WIN!!!"