Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oh my! Still no interesting blog posts or updates from me. BORING!

Are you sick of me just checking in to tell you how crazy it is over here at our house. We are down to the last week and 1/2 of school and we have end of year assignments to finish up, a bunch of baseball and softball games and practices, end of the year Brownie activities and pre-school stuff. church activities, Open Houses, and really just trying to be serious about my new business with Compelling Creations. I think you all know what kind of craziness I am talking about.

I am holding my breath until next Thursday when all this madness is over. While I am sure more and different madness will find it's way to our house, it will be nice to be done with school for while. Remind me I said that in a couple months and I am itching for school to start again.

For now, I guess I just wanted to check in. I seem to be on blogging sabbatical. (Is a 'sabbatical' with pay?) (Mine is not with pay!)

Not sure how much longer I'll be missing ~~ But I expect to be back eventually!