Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Testing, testing---anyone there?

I am sorry, but you have reached a blog that has been disconnected or is no longer in service. If you feel you have reached this blog in error, please check the URL and try again.

Wait – just kidding! I’m still alive and kicking. I’ve just temporarily checked out while trying to manage a very busy......week, month, LIFE!


We have had many exciting things going on around here...things I will post on my blog...someday soon. For now, I must power on---things to do, people to see, laundry to fold, kids to carpool, baseball/softball practices and games to attend, homework to help with, meals to prepare, house to clean, American Revolution costumes to figure out for tomorrow's 5th grade musical, kids to take to the doctor...as in 1/2 hour from now...as in to get x-rays...as in for my 2 year old who was playing Superman off his bed and has injured his ankle/foot or something!

Oh, and have I forgot to mention I am leaving for New York- TOMORROW!! Ahhhhhhhh!

Be back soon....or sooner or later!