It's Friday and I am feeling a bit like this...
-2-
But, thanks to Andrew (3 1/2), I just keep smiling...
he asked if he could help carry in Costco groceries. I said I didn't know, because most of the stuff was pretty heavy. "Relax, Mom. I've got big muscles!"
he asked if he could help carry in Costco groceries. I said I didn't know, because most of the stuff was pretty heavy. "Relax, Mom. I've got big muscles!"
-3-
There's this "25 Random Things About Me" thing going around Facebook among my friends lately. I haven't yet done it, but I might give it a whirl this weekend. In reading some of my friends posts, it's funny to see what they pick as interesting facts about themselves. I was thinking, does how we define ourselves say something about us? Are we made up of what we've accomplished or our preferences in life? Hmmmmm?
There's this "25 Random Things About Me" thing going around Facebook among my friends lately. I haven't yet done it, but I might give it a whirl this weekend. In reading some of my friends posts, it's funny to see what they pick as interesting facts about themselves. I was thinking, does how we define ourselves say something about us? Are we made up of what we've accomplished or our preferences in life? Hmmmmm?
-4-
Today I am missing the gym yet again. It seems that whenever I get myself on a good routine, one of the kids get sick. I thought today was going to be the day, but Brendan was up last night with a fever and has some nasty green stuff coming out of his nose this morning. I get so frustrated when I can't go to the gym. It is one of my few outlets. Besides, it is such a waste of money when I don't go. Thankfully the weather has been nice enough to get some good walks in with the double stroller.
-5-
Speaking of the good weather...it's really not such good news. California's water supply is in big trouble and we are facing the possibility that we will have mandatory rationing of our water. We are also looking at higher water fees as we go into the future. It's just really not good. I guess we will be looking at a brown lawn this summer and shorter showers!
-6-
I love my morning coffee!
-7-
Sick kids or not, I MUST exercise today. I am saving up all of my calories and tummy space for our church crab-feed tonight. I want to eat as guilt-free as possible..and enjoy it!
HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU!