Yesterday you totally embarrassed me in public! Yesterday the old ladies who usually just want to pinch your cute little cheeks just shot your mother the most nasty dirty looks ever! Yesterday, I was just trying to ignore you but then the little old ladies would give me even dirtier looks! Yesterday, I just wanted to snap some dirty looks back at them and throw my hands in the air! Yesterday, in the hopes of making you semi-happy while shopping at Wal-Mart, I handed you a half a bag skittles (from my purse)! *GASP* And you ate every single piece! Yesterday, I even bought you a bottle of Diet Pepsi (thanks Granny!) to see if that would shut you up! Yesterday, I could not find one thing to make you happy! Yesterday, after we returned home, I turned on the TV for you in hopes of giving your mom some much needed peace and quiet. AMAZINGLY that seemed to work.
Guess my 2 yr old is not as smart as he thinks he is....Yes Brendan, you still need regular naps, whether or not you think you do. If after a bag of skittles and a Diet Pepsi you can still fall asleep half standing up...YOU STILL NEED A NAP!!!
Today I still love you but please kick the "yesterday" attitude! I really hope TODAY is not like YESTERDAY!
Love,Mommy