Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas

Yes, I know it was 4 days ago,! But since Christmas actually lasts for 12 days, I am still on target to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Actually, I am just popping in from the total chaos of holiday merrymaking to share a few of our highlights from our celebration! I hope you all had a wonderful day and are now winding down and finding some quiet time for reflection and thanksgiving for your many blessings.

Although I am thoroughly exhausted (I have a fever blister on my lower lip as proof), I am happy. We had a great day filled with family and love.

So, here are a few pictures for you...

Our Family Ministry Christmas Lights walk...

One of our most favorite light displays

Our next favorite light display...

Fr, Glenn and Alexander & Matthew
Andrew with his buddies from church!

Christmas Eve...


The kids minus the "uncooperative one!!"
Catherine as an Angel in the Christmas Nativity Play at church

Hence the reason I did not send out a Christmas photo.card!


Christmas morning...

A & M quite happy to have received a b-ball hoop from Santa



Thanks Aunt Barbara and Uncle Tim!
"Thanks Santa, I love my new friend Kit"

"Oh a new Thomas Book"...Thanks Nana and Pop!
More pictures to share soon.
Be sure to check back!
Jen