Friday, August 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD!

Today is the birthday of a very special man in my life. My father is celebrating his 65th birthday today. Since I am not able to be there to give him a hug and sing my off-key version of “Happy Birthday,” I figured I would give him an appropriate shout-out on my blog!

Dad-you are the best. I want to make sure you know, I admire you sincerely and love you dearly,. Thank you for your constant support, your steady encouragement, your wisdom, your strength and your undying devotion to those you love. Throughout the years, you’ve worked so hard to provide us a happy life. I have been so blessed to have you for my father. Thank you for your love and care and helping me to learn the important life lessons (even when I didn't think they were so important)

You are a great POP too! You love my kids enormously and they think you are the greatest. What a gift for them to have you as their Pop!

May your day -- and the rest of the years -- be filled with good health, laughter and many blessings.

I love you DAD!!
P.S. I uploaded some Tahoe photos into my Tahoe post from a few days ago!