After my "friendship" post yesterday, I wanted to give a shout-out to a dear friend of mine and loyal blog-reader!

Some people know us as "Jen and the other Jen". We have been friends for just 4 years now. I like the "how we met" story, but I will just leave it at...baptism and a cute hair-cut!
Jen has 3 wonderful children, similar ages to my oldest 4 kids. In fact, her youngest son, Mikey and Andrew are just 1 day apart and partners in crime! Jen is married to a great firefighter husband (with the exception of being a Steelers fan). Jen is an ICU Trauma nurse. I have so much respect for the work that she does. Our family enjoys spending time with Jen, Rich and their kids.
Jen, I am so happy that we met...that we were MEANT to meet. Too many coincidences, too much in common for it not to have happened.
I so value our friendship today, and look forward to it flourishing in my life in the coming years.
I look forward every chance we get to hang-out...and yes, those times tend to be few and far between...often just in passing in the church parking lot or a quick bi-weekly phone call.
Jen, in just 4 short years, you have encouraged me, cried with me, laughed along with me, cheered me on, inspired me, and motivated me. I'm glad I have you in my life.
