Just an FYI ....if you care...If we were friends on Facebook, we are still friends, I just won't be on Facebook for a while. I have deactivated my account...this didn't delete it...if I choose to come back I can reactivate it and it will be like I never left. That's it. I will still be blogging and still emailing, so I haven't completely dropped off the face of the earth, just Facebook.For many, Facebook might be an OK thing, but for me, it has become a distraction.....and remember my word...DISCIPLINE!!!
The time spent on updating a status, or sharing a mundane aspect of my life is now redirected back to my family and myself. I am a little slow, and often it takes a while for me to "get it" but I think I "got it" now.
(If you are reading this and still want to email with me, you can email me through the "email me" button on my sidebar or become a "follower" to get my blog updates.)
Peace Out!
