Well dear family and friends, it's almost been 1 week since I've graced these pages, I hope you are still out there and visiting! I have had major computer problems and since I- lack any valuable tech skills, I was at the mercy of an outside person to help remedy the problems. In fact, my issues were such that the "tech guy" had to take my laptop for a few days to work out the ugly viruses I had acquired (via Facebook, I believe...so beware). At any rate, I am currently posting from Mike's laptop that we finally have up and running. It's nice to have a back-up. The demand in this house for computer time is getting to them point where I see a new computer in our near future (I see the computer, not the funds to actually get one!).
At any rate, I have missed my blog posting. I am not going to try to recap what has been going on in my life over the past week. Suffice it to say, I have been busy. I am thinking that perhaps God intervened and shut down my computer operations just so I could focus on getting done some of the million things that I need to. Nevertheless, being "computer-less" made me realize that I really do enjoy blogging. I realized that I blog to remind myself that I am not alone in my daily struggles of Mommy-hood. I blog to vent. I blog to share my amazing kids with my friends and family. I blog to keep my sanity. I blog for free therapy. I blog because I truly enjoy it!”
So, tomorrow I will post my "7 Quick Takes" from my week and from there...who knows? One thing for sure is that life in the Gordon Household and the craziness inside my head will go on and there WILL be things to write about.
Have a wonderful day!