Yeah, me neither.
The good news is that I restrained myself from all the things I wanted and kept focused on the task at hand..to finish my darn shopping!
Okay, so I hadn't done much Christmas shopping yet.... okay, I hadn't done ANY... Just with so much going on, and a little bit of dread and not wanting to deal with the crowds and trying to balance what the kids want and what we can actually afford AND keep everyone grounded on the TRUE meaning of the season. Well, it is 12:30am and I just returned home from a little late-night shopping. It is amazing how much you can accomplish without the kiddos in tow. I was able to happily cross some items off of my list. I'm pretty excited about getting some of my shopping done....(I know, most of you are done and have your gifts already wrapped). For me, I am just feeling pleased to have made a dent in my list...and really tired, so I am off to bed. 5:30 AM is only 5 hours from now.
Good Night!