I have never been very good about remembering milestone details with any of my kids. And as I admitted when I first started this blog, I am not a scrapbooker or one for keeping baby books. Lately I have been having trouble remembering anything of significance that has happened over the last 18 months. So, given that fact, I'm going to write about where we are today and some significant stats and milestones about Brendan! (I stole borrowed this idea from Shea, thanks).
Here’s where we are now: (I am hoping to upload some photos later today)
He is our Brendan, Little B, Boom-Boom Brendan
He weighs 29 ½ lbs
He wears size 2T clothes and a size 5 shoe.
He has about 10 words (not too many)…mama, dada, bro-bro, apple, bye-bye, hi, uh-oh, poo-poo, ball, football
He tells me when he’s “poopy” (only a mom would consider this a milestone)
He can run, jump, climb, dance, and blow kisses.
He takes regular beatings from big brother Andrew and chooses in his own subtle ways to get back at him..
He’s started laughing at pictures in books or certain scenes in his videos. It’s too cute when it happens!
Here’s where we are now: (I am hoping to upload some photos later today)
He is our Brendan, Little B, Boom-Boom Brendan
He weighs 29 ½ lbs
He wears size 2T clothes and a size 5 shoe.
He has about 10 words (not too many)…mama, dada, bro-bro, apple, bye-bye, hi, uh-oh, poo-poo, ball, football
He tells me when he’s “poopy” (only a mom would consider this a milestone)
He can run, jump, climb, dance, and blow kisses.
He takes regular beatings from big brother Andrew and chooses in his own subtle ways to get back at him..
He’s started laughing at pictures in books or certain scenes in his videos. It’s too cute when it happens!
He loves to race with his brothers and he won't move until you say"1,2,3..GO".
He loves yogurt, grapes and his "cuppa".
He is a great sleeper and loves his crib!
If he needs a diaper change, he will go a get a new diaper and wipes and hand them to me.
He adores Little Einsteins and even "pats and claps" and raises his arms for "blast-off".
He gives the best hugs!
He gives the best hugs!
Days with an 18 month old are hard, long and sometimes difficult (a 3 1/2 yr old doesn't make it any easier). But, there are great moments of joy, man--those smiles and the laughter are to die for! Happy 18 months Brendan. We love you and your place in our family. -xoxoxox0-
I couldn't resist...
