Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Deep Thoughts...


I'm tired. Really tired.
And my house is messy and dusty.
And the sun in shining through the windows and it accentuates it all.
I need to get a burst of energy but instead I'm drudging through it all.
My TO DO list seems insurmountable.
Andrew and Brendan have colds. I hate when my babies are sick. Pitiful.
I found out Jennifer Aniston almost exactly my age!
I wish I didn't know that.
Why does she look like she's 30 and I look much MUCH older?
I don't care that she has millions and no children to give her wrinkles. I just want to look like she does.
Fresh-faced and perky, with shiny hair.
I ate a crappy breakfast and a not so much better lunch.
I bet Jenny doesn't eat crappy breakfasts and not so healthy lunches.
I bet she has fresh fruit smoothies with soy milk.
On another note...Sometimes I dread the weekends.
Is that mean?
I just want my house back quietly and in order.
And I don't flourish in chaos.
What do I flourish in?
Certainly not dusty, messy houses.
Certainly not a tired, wrinkled, not-so- young feeling body!
(maybe I can just chalk it up to..I am Irish and she is Greek!)