Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Getting Political Again...(read at your own risk)

“In my country, in my family, I believe marriage is between a man and a woman.”
“I stated an opinion that was true to myself and that’s all I can do…”
Carrie Prejean–

I believe it was very inappropriate of Perez Hilton to use the Miss USA pageant to advance same-sex marriage. I applaud Carrie Prejean for her honest answer, and for sticking with her principles.

Can we not forget, not too long ago, our new President gave essentially the same answer on national TV (when Rick Warren asked Obama and McCain to define their definition of marriage). His answer was the same as Miss California. It cost her the title of Miss USA. Obama, however, was elected President and Miss California is now in the heap of runner-ups.

So Miss California has been scandalized by the country (or at least the left wing media) by vocalizing her backward ways while Obama saying the same thing is the beacon of progressivism. You want to know why? It's simple....
Everyone knows... Obama's lying!!
Good job Miss California, your my Miss America!!!