OK, another "MOM BRAG MOMENT"...bare with me. I received this e-mail from Alexander's teacher last week. She is so kind and thoughtful. Alexander has had a great 4th grade year and she has been a huge part of it. As parents, it is always nice to get the reinforcement from outside parties that we are raising good kids. Thanks Shea for being an important influence in Alexander's life this year. We all have been blessed!!
From Mrs. Seffens...
Hi Jen,
I just wanted to send you and Mike and email to tell you how proud I am of Alexander. He is an amazing young man, with so much drive. He is a good friend, positive role model, hard worker, and strives to be the best. He has really made my year wonderful. I know I have told you much of this before but I just wanted to tell you again how great of a son you have. You should be very proud and give yourselves a pat on the back. Thanks for sharing him with me!
Shea