Happy Birthday ANDREW!!!! I cannot believe how fast the past 3 years have just flown by. I sit here and at times find myself wanting to cry, not because I’m upset or sad but because I am reminded of how fast time seems to be going...(or maybe it's that I know that "3" is harder than "2')!
Andrew, you can charm your way into anyones heart with your boyish ways. You are able to say about anything and you understand people so well. Everyday you impress us with what you know. You say "please" and "thank you," and "sorry" when you think you've done something wrong...you know how to say a short prayer before meal and bed time and your "God bless you's" melt our hearts every time. You are so full of adventure and are the first to try anything new. Other kids can't help but want to be around you knowing that you will lead them into something fun. All the older kids love to watch you, and you hold your own...hanging with them and acting like it is where you belong. You have a complete obsession with trucks - especially garbage trucks and scoopers. If we pass a truck when driving you can tell me the exact name of the truck and what it does. (ie- no mom that is a side loader garbage truck, not a front loader. Or that is an excavator, not a backhoe). You can spot a "slug bug" or a PT Cruiser from a mile away (and yes, "you got it Andrew"). You know all your colors and can count to 20 with very few mistakes. You love all sports, especially if you can get someone to play them with you. You have some great one liners that always keep us laughing. Your speaking has just taken off this year and you love to talk on the phone or in person. You listen to everything that is said around you and are very aware of the world.
Andrew you are a great brother, both to your big siblings and your baby Brendan. You are so loving and mean (well, I gotta be honest). Since the big kids are in school all day now, I have so enjoyed watching you and Brendan become such great buddies. You love him with all your heart and are there to protect him from anything and anyone else. (anyone but you that is). You love him to death, and sometimes try to squeeze him to death :-). We have had so many giggles watching the 2 of you learn to play together this past year.
Andrew, thank you for all the laughs, hugs, kisses, and fun you give us. We love seeing you become a little boy with your own personality and strengths. You are happy spirited and loving...simply a beautiful soul. "I pray that the Lord will bless you . . .as long as you live."(Psalm 128:5). Happy Birthday big boy. You are a blessing to all of us and we pray that your days will always be full of happiness and peace. Andrew, and always remember our story...I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!
Andrew on his 1st Birthday 
Andrew on his 2nd b-day
Andrew on his 3rd B-day!