CONGRATULATIONS JEN and RICH
(and the rest of your riding group)!

Well, as I promised, I would update my post about my dear friend Jen and her bike ride around Lake Tahoe. As expected, she and her hubby did AWESOME! According to both Jen and Rich, "it was a blast!". Really, "a blast"! They had so much fun and completed the 72 mile ride in just under 4 1/2 hours. How amazing is that! They both reported to me that even the toughest of hills "weren't that bad"... mainly due to the spectacular scenery and perfect weather. Obviously, they trained hard and were well prepared and it goes with out saying that they are both in fabulous shape (the benefit of dedication). Rich even told me that he could have continued on and gone at least 100 miles.
At the conclusion of the race they were able to relax at a post event BBQ and then hang out with the rest of their riding buddies at an evening of dinner and well deserved cocktails....oh yeah and a little gambling too!
Jen, I am so proud of you and I hope the more I hang out with you , the more your dedication and drive will rub off on me! Here are a few pictures of Jen and Rich and their riding buddies from the day of the event! Again, congratulation to you all!


