Our little Andrew (almost 3 yrs old ), is talking up a storm. He is our only child so far that has been able to put more than one word together by the age of two. So here we are approaching his 3rd birthday and we can now have full on two-way conversations with him. Coming from a mom that has so far had 3 of her 4 talking children receiving speech therapy services since two years of age, this is a new world for us. Andrew is full of life. He has his own little personality mixed with a little bit of his brothers and sisters. He is our own in-house entertainment.
It seems that his favorite "big-boy" word these days is "actually". I thought I'd blog about this because it is so cute and one of those things that should be recorded in his baby book. BUT since I don't and never have kept a baby book for any of my kids (hence my new blog), this was too cute to pass up!
So, some recent conversations with Andrew have gone like this:
ME: Andrew, do you want some juice?"
{A}: "No"
ME: "OK"
{A}: "Actually, I do"
ME: "Andrew, do you have to go potty?"
{A}: "No"
ME: "Are you sure?"
{A}: "Yep"
ME: "Are you really sure?"
{A}: "Yep"
ME: "Okay!"
{A}: "Actually, I do" (pee-pee running down his leg)
ME: "Andrew, do you want lunch?"
{A}: "Sure"
ME: "What would you like?"
ME: "PB & J?"
{A}: " Yeah, Yeah!!"
ME: "Are you sure?"
{A}: "Yep!"
ME: "OK" ( I make the sandwich and place it in front of him)
{A}: "Actually, I don't"!!
Oh, I love my little boy...ACTUALLY, I love him with all my heart and soul!