
I can't believe that it has seen a year that you burst into our lives. Your Dad and brothers and sister are so blessed that you are a part of our family. You have added such joy to our family. We couldn't imagine life without you. Your beautiful blue eyes and heart melting simple with adorable dimple make us all so happy. Here is a special prayer that I have written for you on this special day. May this be just the beginning of many, many birthdays that we celebrate with you. God Bless you Brendan. We love you!
Dear Lord,
Today (8-2-08) is Brendan's birthday. One year ago today You entrusted him to us. I pray that we are doing the job You intended us to do, in the way You desire us to do it. I wonder what his life will bring for him. How exciting a time to have a life of love ahead of him. He is such a beautiful boy You have made. I pray that You remain in his heart even if a time comes when he may turn from You. When evil comes into his life Lord, I pray that You prick him with a thorn from your Crown so that he will quickly run back to Your path. I pray he will always love, accept, support and pray for his family-as we will always do for him.
Happy Brendan's Birthday to you Lord!
Amen."
Today (8-2-08) is Brendan's birthday. One year ago today You entrusted him to us. I pray that we are doing the job You intended us to do, in the way You desire us to do it. I wonder what his life will bring for him. How exciting a time to have a life of love ahead of him. He is such a beautiful boy You have made. I pray that You remain in his heart even if a time comes when he may turn from You. When evil comes into his life Lord, I pray that You prick him with a thorn from your Crown so that he will quickly run back to Your path. I pray he will always love, accept, support and pray for his family-as we will always do for him.
Happy Brendan's Birthday to you Lord!
Amen."


