Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Faith, Family, Friends...

Another one of my favorite pieces...
The Story behind this design from designer Jill Felts:
"A friend and I were talking when she was going through a tough time. We both agreed that these three things are the only things that matter when all comes crashing down around us. I shaped it like a Lifesaver, because your Faith, Family and Friends, are the only things that really keep you afloat through life. They are all that matters. This Truth has been so popular that it became a whole line."

As I get older, I realize that all of the other things in life, when you stop and think about the bigger picture, don't mean anything. We get so worked up into such a frenzy about so many things in our day to day life. We worry about school, work, someone saying something to hurt your feelings, finances, the drama of the daily grind, but when you stop and really think "What matters?", My faith: what I believe in. Why I'm here. My Family: God gave them to me to guide them to have their own faith. My friends: My true friends are there no matter what.

Those are the three things that get me through this life, the three things that really matter.

Click here to visit my Compelling Creations web-site.