Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Roots

"There are only two lasting bequests we can give our children - one is roots, and the other, wings."


One may never know how strong and deep the roots we grow in our children or how strong our own roots really are. The things above the surface can waiver, bend and even break, but no one can change the roots of us. Just beneath the surface is what you do not see. It is more important than my looks because without it I cease to be. May we all have strong roots!

Click HERE to visit my new website for more information!

I will be hosting an Open House at my home. this Thursday and Friday. If you are in the area, please feel free to stop by (you can email me for more information/directions). If you cannot attend, please visit my web-site to preview our beautiful designs. Call or e-mail and I would be happy to add your order to the Open House order that I will be submitting.

Blessings,