Monday, March 1, 2010

Hello, March

Can you believe it's March already? Didn't we just celebrate Christmas like two minutes ago?

Honestly.

I swear, time just keeps going faster and faster.

I really like the month of March. It seems like a fresh start, Spring is so close you can almost feel it, you start to see your neighbors again, and green, and blooming trees!

Anyhoo, I wanted to pop on here before I tackle my day and my week. I have a few posts that I wanted to catch up on, but they will have to wait. I must get my Faith Formation lesson plan together for this afternoon and I MUST get to the gym!

I also must begin this month with some manic house cleaning to prep for 2 weekends away--YEP, you read it right---2 weekends (well kind of) AWAY!!

I will be heading to Cal Poly this Saturday with a friend to attend her son's fraternity "Parents Weekend" (yes, I am old when I have a friend who has a son who is a junior in college and I was invited to attend a fraternity event as a "parent"---UGHHHHHH!

My next time away will be in a couple weeks when I head down to LA for the Religious Education Congress. I am SO EXCITED! I attended last year and it was a fantastic experience. I wrote about it here. Thanks Mom and Dad for agreeing to come and watch the kids (so Mike can still go to work).

Although neither one of these mini-get-aways involve sleeping in, napping, pedicures, shopping, or a beach with a cocktail in hand, I am still excited nonetheless!! I am low-maintenance kind of girl!

Peace out for now!