Monday, March 8, 2010

My New Business...


I have been doing a lot of thinking and praying about what I could do to financially contribute to my family as well as my own personal a professional growth. Long story short...I have decided to become an Independent Consultant with COMPELLING CREATIONS and I am asking for your support! I am excited, motivated and ready to get my business off the ground.

Compelling Creations is a faith based Sterling Silver jewelry company. I first learned of the company last year while attending the Religious Education Congress in LA. I’d never seen it, never heard of it, but was immediately drawn to it. The jewelry is so meaningful and symbolic. There is a message behind each piece. It is SO ME. I think that divine intervention has led me to this opportunity; an answered prayer.

Our jewelry parties have a purpose. Most of our parties are simply small groups of women gathered together sharing and matching their stories with the stories behind the jewelry designs.

Our jewelry sells itself. After trying pieces on, you and your friends will be compelled to purchase the designs that speak to you. In turn, I believe you will feel compelled to wear and share the designs with others. By wearing and sharing our jewelry you will be inspiring, challenging and uplifting others through high quality keepsakes that will last a lifetime.

As a “thank you” for hosting a party, Compelling Creations generously rewards you for sharing this opportunity with your friends.

As a way to launch my new business, I will be hosting an Open House at my home on March 25th and March 26th. Look for an invitation coming to you soon. (If you are reading this blog and live locally and would like an invitation, leave me a comment or send me an email and I would be happy to include you).

During my initial start-up, I’m asking all those that I know for the opportunity to book a home party to help me get the business off to a solid start. Please let me know if you would be interested. For those of you that are reading this a live too far away for me to have a party for you, you can help by checking out my web-site, ordering a piece of jewelry and sharing my link with your friends. I could really use your help and I would be most grateful.

I am so excited to see where this opportunity can take me. I hoping and praying the the Compelling Creations opportunity will enhance my life. It's time for me to take a chance. I'll never know for sure until I give it a try. Thank you in advance for your prayers and support!