"But mom we have no school this week, we SHOULD go to back to Disney World for our Spring Break!"
I wasn't aware that the two had anything to do with each other- but whatever.
The shock grew even more when this morning I told them I was leaving for an appointment and that I would be back in a few hours (babysitter to arrive). "What!? You are supposed to do something with us...we are bored." Seriously, you are already bored 2 hours into your break from school.
After my appointment this morning, the grocery store was my next stop. I came home got my list, changed the laundry, you know all the usual stuff. I got back in the car with all 5 of my dear kiddos in tow. Really, you all want to go with me??? You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me.!!
We all survived the store without to much trouble, the only extra they talked me into was donuts, which really wasn't that hard to talk me into :) I did learn, when you take your older kids to the store you don't have to load the groceries into the car or unload them when you get home. A very nice perk!!!
Tomorrow is a new day. They have already asked what I have planned to entertain them. No we are not heading to Disneyland/World or the arcade or the movies. We are heading to the laundry room. There is a large pile of laundry with each of their names on it!