Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Beam Me Up! (Or How To Be In Two Places At Once)

I often wish that I could be in two places at once. I’ll confess that, in my mind, I often am in two places at once. However, my dilemma involves my physical being and not my emotional state. Mike will be leaving for Boston this week and I will be flying solo, needing to get the kids where they need to be. This is what my upcoming Saturday looks like...

Wake-up: pack for 5 kids and me to go down to Carmel for 4 days...(I wonder what I will forget?)

12:45 - 1:45: Alexander and Matthew's soccer game

2:00 - 4:00: Alexander and Matthew's end of the season soccer party

2:00 - 3:00: Alexander and Matthew's Football Game

3:00 - 4:00: Catherine's soccer game

3:30 - 5:30: Alexander and Matthew's end of the season football party
*note: the kids all need to be a their games at least 1/2 hour prior to the start time*

5:30 - 9:30 : Drive the kids and I down to Carmel to visit Nanp and Pop ( I wonder how many times I will hear..."are we there yet?" and "I have to go potty!"

((((SIGH)))) Something is going to have to give!