I just saw that I've been blog-tagged by my friend Laurie. I've never been "blog-tagged" before, but apparently I'm supposed to follow these rules...
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Answer the six items listed below.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
FYI-Laurie changed the orginal "tag" from posting 8 things to 4 things. I had a hard time coming up with "just 4", so you get 8 from me!
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Blogged
2. Cleaned out the playroom
3. Cleaned out Catherine's closet and dresser (gosh she is getting tall)
4. Laundry
5. Talked to my sister on the phone
6. Hung out with the kids (I love having no schedule...sometimes!)
7. Had "Family Night"
8. Put everyone to bed
8 Favorite Shows:
1. Brothers and Sisters
2. Greys Anatomy
3. Jon and Kate Plus 8
4. Lipstick Jungle (I heard is was being canceled and I am so sad!)
5. American Idol
6 Army Wives
7. The Today Show
8. General Hospital (yes, I do...still!...... sshhhhhh)
8 Things I look Forward to:
1. Alexander & Matthew being old enough to babysit for the younger kids!
2. Thanksgiving Day with my sister and her family
3. Our family vacation to Disney World in April
4. My Christmas shopping be done and wrapped and under the tree
5. A new year
6. Attending Religious Ed Congress in Los Angeles in February
8. Happily holding hands with Mike in our matching rocking chairs
when I’m 70
8 Restaurants I Like:
1. Buca di Beppo
2. La Provence
3. California Pizza Kitchen
4. Panera
5. The Melting Pot
6. Jalisco's Grill
7. Ruth Chris
8. Petra's (in Monterey)
8 Things on my wish list:
1. My Christmas shopping be done and wrapped and under the tree
2. New things for my house...(remodeled kitchen, landscaped backyard with patio cover), or just a new house.
3. My kids to not be cranky
4. A housekeeper
5. To be in shape!
6. A part-time job that I could do from home that would enable me to use real brain power and pay me enough money to make it worth it!
7. A clean and organized house
8. Be happy where I am in my life
8 People I Tag:
I'm not sure I know anyone other than my friend Laurie that blogs. SO, if you read this and haven't been tagged yet, you're it!!