For Today...Outside My Window...a chilly November morning...high 40's.
I am thinking...I need a cup of coffee!
I am thankful for...a moments peace
From the kitchen..not much, I need to get to Costco today..an empty pantry & fridge!
I am wearing...the normal..boring workout clothes in hopes of making to to they gym this morning.
I am creating...A slide show CD for Catherine's end of the season soccer party on Wednesday
I am reading...still "listening" to A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose
I am praying...for the clarity to make a decision that has been burdening me.
I am hoping...to figure out my family logistics in order for me to be able to attend RE Congress in LA in February.
I am hearing...the kids getting ready for school upstairs, the washing machine whir and the dryer hum...and Little Einsteins...Andrews favorite!
Around the house...my Fall decor is finally out and my Pumpkin Fest candle scents the air.
One of my favorite things...checking things off of my "to do" list.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Busy week - Faith Formation class, Into The Fields class, end of the season soccer party, MOMS Celebration brunch, parent-teacher conferences, work at the Gathering Inn (feeding the homeless), Mike leaves for Boston, and the normal stuff that needs to get done...homework, soccer and football practices, a trip to Costco, etc..
A picture thought I am sharing... Brendan is a busy little boy!
