Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I love the simplicity of it. There is no big merchandise blitz in the stores. Just a simple day of good food, time with family and a day set aside to ponder gratitude. Learning to be more thankful and how to walk in the wake of gratitude has been one of my goals lately...I know that this thought process would make a huge difference in how I perceive my life. I want to "want what I have"!Today I am thankful for...
- For my beautiful, wonderful children
- For my "partner in chaos"..my supportive and patient husband!
- For my sister and brother, parents and nieces and nephews who love me despite my many faults.
- For all the wonderful friends I have had over the years, both old friends and new ones.
- For my life just as it is because while it makes me feel harried at times, being busy means my life is full of family, faith, and friends.
- For having God's guidance each and everyday, for He knows what is best for me .
- For a roof over my head and the means to put food on the table.
- I am thankful that we have one day in the year where we all remember to be thankful for God's many blessings on our lives.
I am thankful for so many things...today and each day. This list could go on, but there is cooking and packing still to be done. May each of you who may be reading this have a wonderful day with your family and friends. I hope that this Thanksgiving finds you all with many reasons to give thanks.
Abundant Blessings to you and your families!