Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's Fall...bring it on!!

Things I love about this time of the year...

  • It's Fall and I love it!
  • October 14th is our anniversary...13 years this year!
  • We get a "by" weekend for soccer...YIPPEE!!!
  • Pumpkins are on sale...I see pumpkin muffins and pumpkin bread in our future!
  • The weather is cooling off...hooray for light-jacket-weather!
  • The pumpkin spice coffee that I can now order from Starbucks. YUM!
  • Crispness in the air.
  • It is Fall...the leaves are changing...SO pretty!!
  • FOOTBALL...which means the TV is on ALL THE TIME. (ok, so I don't like this so much, but most of my family does)
  • Decorating the house for Halloween and Fall!
  • It is FALL...I can start making things like chilli and stew again.
  • Thanksgiving
  • It is only 2 months until Christmas!
  • It is FALL....did I mention that I LOVE Fall?!?