Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lucky Number 13!


13 years ago and 5 little blessings later, I married my sweetheart...my best friend. In some ways, I can hardly believe I've been married 13 years. In other ways, I can't really remember what my life was like before Mike. Through the years we have experienced great joy (and some sadness). I can't even begin to imagine this journey without Mike by my side

Mike, thank you for loving me just the way I am...zany, crazy, insane, serious, depressed, funny, loving, caring, difficult, broke, happy, crying, up and down, healthy or sick, happy or sad, regardless of what or who I am at that moment, you love me for me. I thank God every day for leading us together, for encouraging us to open our hearts and our souls to each other. I thank God for walking with us every day of our lives because we both know that without Him we would not be where we are today
Happy Anniversary, Babe! Here's to more years of living and loving and dreaming and working hard to make those dreams come true! I love you so very much and I am so blessed to have you and our children. I love you even more today than I did 13 years ago (if that's even possible). Thank you so much for being an amazing dad, a wonderful provider, a loving and understanding husband, a man of God, and my best friend. 143 Always!