For Today...
Outside my window. . .the beginning of yet another glorious fall day!
I am hearing...the washer and dryer, cartoons, the neighbors dog barking.
I am thinking. . . "do I really like my haircut?"
I am thankful for... a successful first gathering of our new Family Ministry yesterday.
From the kitchen…a hot cup of coffee!
I am wearing ... my favorite "broken-in" jeans and a comfy sweatshirt. It's chilly this morning.
I am thankful for... a successful first gathering of our new Family Ministry yesterday.
From the kitchen…a hot cup of coffee!
I am wearing ... my favorite "broken-in" jeans and a comfy sweatshirt. It's chilly this morning.
I am creating…a pile of things to sell on Craigslist. Feeling the need to get rid of some "stuff" and make a little $$$$
I am hoping...for a happy day.
One of my favorite things...a quiet house.
Around the house...you can tell it is Monday!! The wear and tear of the weekend has left it's mark! Now it is time to tidy up!!
I am reading…so much about this election. It's so hard to wade through everything they want you to see and think and be able to find some truth with which you can do your own thinking. I guess that's what they want us to avoid...thinking.
I am going...to enjoy today and see what it brings
A few plans for the rest of the week...the usual running around...soccer, Faith Formation classes, eye-doctor appointments, dentist appointments (I am thankful for insurance), MOMS group, organizing the kid's room's (it's time to put away the summer clothes and bring out the winter ones), exercise (I hope)
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... 

It's a picture from last soccer season (Alexander, Catherine, and Matthew), but one of my favorites.