
Outside my window. . .Calm...morning sun, cool temperature. It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day.
I am hearing...Brendan being frustrated. He's trying to hop up onto the couch with Andrew. Little Einsteins in the background...Andrew in a trance. Alexander silent upstairs...sleeping..he is home from school sick today.
I am thinking. . . that it's been awhile since I've been able to sit down and write a Simple Woman Daybook. A certain amount of peace and calm are needed in the contemplation of this weekly journal. My life has been anything but peaceful and calm.
I am thankful for...my family.
I am thankful for...my family.
From the kitchen…dirty breakfast dishes and a "Go Girl" that’s calling me!
I am wearing ... blue yoga pants, white tank top and white hoodie - my standard "dressed, but not really dressed" outfit.
I am creating…a daily to do list so I can get more accomplished.
I am hoping...that I can keep my cool this week and not let all there is to do become overwhelming. I want to enjoy every minute – not wig out. ;-)
One of my favorite things... Changing the bed linens to "cool weather" linens: fluffy down comforter, heating blanket (which Mike hates). Oh, it feels so good to snuggle down into all that fluff on a cool fall evening
Around the house... a bit untidy since I was flying solo all weekend. But slowly it is getting back into order.
I am reading…nothing. Nil. Zip. Nada. No time
I am going...to stay at home today. With Alexander sick, I am not able to get out to do the things on my "to do" list. That's OK. I will welcome the time with him and be happy just to be caring for him.
A few plan for the rest of the week...Teach FF (Faith Formation) class this afternoon, soccer practices, football practice, "Into the Fields" class on Tuesday night (I am working toward my Catechist Certification), planning for the Family Ministry event on Sunday (still so much to do), probably a trip to Costco, and yes, the GYM!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing for you... Bathtime!
I am wearing ... blue yoga pants, white tank top and white hoodie - my standard "dressed, but not really dressed" outfit.
I am creating…a daily to do list so I can get more accomplished.
I am hoping...that I can keep my cool this week and not let all there is to do become overwhelming. I want to enjoy every minute – not wig out. ;-)
One of my favorite things... Changing the bed linens to "cool weather" linens: fluffy down comforter, heating blanket (which Mike hates). Oh, it feels so good to snuggle down into all that fluff on a cool fall evening
Around the house... a bit untidy since I was flying solo all weekend. But slowly it is getting back into order.
I am reading…nothing. Nil. Zip. Nada. No time
I am going...to stay at home today. With Alexander sick, I am not able to get out to do the things on my "to do" list. That's OK. I will welcome the time with him and be happy just to be caring for him.
A few plan for the rest of the week...Teach FF (Faith Formation) class this afternoon, soccer practices, football practice, "Into the Fields" class on Tuesday night (I am working toward my Catechist Certification), planning for the Family Ministry event on Sunday (still so much to do), probably a trip to Costco, and yes, the GYM!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing for you... Bathtime!
