Monday, October 27, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook - October 27, 2008

For today...

Outside my window...an cool October morning but it will turn into an unseasonably warm October afternoon. It’s in the 60's at the moment and will reach almost 80° today.

I am hearing...Andrew and Brendan splashing around and giggling in my big bath tub (as I sit on the bathroom floor with my lap-top and type this posting...multi-tasking at its best!)

I am thinking...I really need to get my eye-brows waxed (LOL!)...really.

I am wearing…a white t-shirt and and jeans

From the kitchen…this afternoon I’ll be making a Tortellini Vegetable Stew. I found the recipe over the weekend, and it looks like a yummy stew. Hoping to have it ready to eat for when we get home from CCD and soccer. Mike is working tonight so it will be busy...again! Also, preparing treats to "Boo" the neighbors.

I am going… to have a VERY BUSY day today! (and unless I get off the computer, it will only get busier).

I am thankful for…the blessings of home and family.

I am creating...a plan for "a place for everything and everything in it’s place” (at least most of the time).

I am hoping...to get to the gym today.

I am reading...lots of kids books...reading "to" Andrew and Brendan and my reading homework for my Faith Formation certification class.

One of my favorite things…a napping 14 month old and a napping 3 year old...at the same time (rarely happens).

Around the house...oh lets not discuss it!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Nothing new…the usual running around, organizing and cleaning around the house Preparing for Halloween on Friday. Oh, and the gym is always a plan.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing…Andrew and Brendan in the tub as this was post was typed.